It can be done. I did it.
Looking back, I just wanted to make it through Easter. Then, came Mother’s Day and the Summer. Followed by Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas. For me – it got easier for each holiday that passed.
And now it is Easter again.
Was it easy? No, but it was simple.
Once I detox-ed off sugar I could see what I could accomplish:
- I lost 40 pounds
- Dropped all my numbers (cholesterol and BP)
- Increased my activity. This week I did 15 push-ups (seriously, I could not even do that in high school)
- I went from a size 12/14 to a 4/6
- My ring size went from a 7 to 5 3/4
- I can even buy shoes from the racks now
- I am a happier person now my anxiety is all but gone
What I DID eat? I replaced all those above things with:
Zucchini-lini & spaghetti squash
Strawberries, blueberries & melon
Pistachios, almonds, cashews & flaxseed muffins.
And some of this
Those and lots of healthy veggies and proteins. Everyday.
Could you do it?