It has taken me 45 years but I finally did it: went to NYC!
Ironically, we left the week of the Boston Marathon incident. And I was anxious about going to Times Square. But we went. And was in Times Square the morning the ‘terrorists (for that is what they are) were planning to be in Times Square. So thankfully we had a safe trip.
Lulu got Mom and Dad all to her self for this trip! Coco was visiting Washington, DC with her Aunt on a special trip!
We did all the expected things:
- We stayed at the Millennium Broadway in Times Square
- We saw two shows: Newsies & Peter and the Starcatcher
- We took the double-decker bus tours
- We ate in Irish Pubs
- We had a celebrity sighting: Billy Ray Cyrus
- We visited Central Park
- We walked 5th and Madison
- We took photos…lots
You can carousel through if you choose – it was a great trip!